I think you sent firstname.lastname@example.org the same question.
For the benefit of the Forum, here was our suggestions:
This kind of error usually means
1. there's a material in the model that is wrongly configure such as LEM with reflection
2. your computer has run out of memory due the model size and the amount of RAM you have
3. or some mystery which usually goes away, after you re-start SketchUp.
1. Start a new SketchUp instance, create a simple cube, render it. Any problems?
2. If no problems, open the problem model and run Tools --->Analyse
This should identify the problem material.
If Analyse has no alerts, please send us the model.
But first try rendering a very simple model.