1. Make sure you uninstall any older versions of V2. You can leave V1.7 installed, there are no conflicts with it
2. Try to render the attached test and upload the script file (you'll find it here:- C:\Documents and Settings\your_username\Local Settings\Temp\SU_Podium_V2\scripts )- you will need to zip it.
I didn't see any attachments. As far as I understand podium doesn't have a chance to create a script file, it just crashes when it tries to start the rendering manager...
3. Confirm which version of SketchUp you are using
4. Confirm which operating system you are using (exactly which version of Windows or OS X)
5. Confirm whether you have administrator rights
Confirmed, I do.
6. Confirm whether you have used the beta and if you had any problems with that.
Used the Beta, no problems.
7. Give us a brief summary of your machine specification. Just RAM and CPU should do.
2.93 GB of RAM & IntelCore 2 CPU 6600 @ 2.4GHz
8. Tell us exactly what the error message says, or better still, post a screenshot.
"...oopr.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience...."